Saturday 23 June 2012

Mario Gomez

Mario Gómez García, striker of the German national team, is a mix between Spanish and Germany. His remarkable performance in Euro made him more noticeable than he already had. He's also described as "a great finisher who is often in the right place to finish off moves." Together with his outstanding facial features (especially his nose) , he's now hero and prince charming among the Germans and supporters around the world.






The first set's composed of close up photos of him.
Look at the combination of his eyes and nose plus a dash of smile. Hearts <3 <3





The second set is to emphasize on his body lines.
Can't help myself from admiring his well-shaped body. Drools* 

I'm the king of the world !!!

I like this too much that I have to repost it.  :)

I found some gif of him but I think this is the cutest. Awww :3






No comments:

Post a Comment