Saturday 22 September 2012

Kaylan Morgan Falgoust

I've never introduced a underwear model or so called "underwear man" but today Kaylan Morgan will be the first. To be a underwear man, one must not only be well-shaped but able to present the curvature of his body. 21 years old Kaylan used to be a baseball player, but he ended up in modelling industry for brighter future, and for what suits him most.













And of course, being a underwear man, he must have the ability to captivate guys and girls 
with his "you-know-what".











I always put the best of my photos at the bottom.
What are you waiting for? 





I hope you enjoyed. Tell me if you like me posting bout underwear man.
I have a lot in my hand. Until next time.


*BONUS*
zomg gif of Kaylan flexing his body!










1 comment: