Saturday 14 January 2012

Awkwardness & Weirdness in A&W


Well it's actually a weird night. I'm sitting right here in A&W of my hometown, and listening to super banging stereo with EPIC bass. I feel like I'm in a club right now. Yea, it was a tradition in my hometown. Every Saturday night, there would be car racings after the midnight, and when it comes to car racing, you know there'll be people who brought along their car, showing off their portable-build-in-car-bass-machines LOL. But I'm pretty cool, and its onli 2335 hour and I'm still waiting for a girl. Oh well her she is.

*stopped for 45mins to converse with her and her boy friend*

I knew it. They were trying to hook me up into networking business. And worst of all, it's a business that I've been doing, to sell online tuition portals. Damn! It's not like I wanted to discourage her, she'd been a really close friend. But there are time when people should face reality,and not trying to make people get along by selling portals and dreams in a package. Plus I really don't like her boy friend. She deserves better. I'm not picking up fights here but he's emitting aura which made me uncomfortable and some how it disgusted me. I can tell that he doesn't like me either. Oh well it's not like they'r gonna clinging for long. I hope they aren't. 

Anyway now I'm stuck. Should I give her a call or text, waking her up from unrealistic fantasies, OR let her be, in the way she'd wanted, and somehow if she really broke up with her boy friend, the awkwardness in solving love and money matters. DEAR GOD I should tell her, but how? He must be beside her right now and I have to stop her before its too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment