Thursday 26 January 2012

Bishie?

Its been a while from my last post, and I know I should have posted something about CNY but I'm too lazy to put every small and insignificant details of it in my blog. To summarize it, it'd been normal, but of course the content of the angpaus gets bigger year by year :) Anyway, I was trying to put some interesting stuff in my post and I came across with some cute bishie photos, turn out one of them is the guy started Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. Everyone, I give you, Tom Felton.




I don't know why he likes to cross his arms so much, and he isn't near to my type either. The reasons for me to post up his photos are .. Hmmmm.. Alright he shocked me a little for being hotter than I expected, and some how part of him remind me of Jared Leto. Maybe I should make a post about Jared some other time. Until next time, less than 3 :)

p/s: To those who doesn't understand the word bishie,

NO! My cat stepped on my key board. This is what it meant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment