Wednesday 18 January 2012

Regrets

Again, I was watching HIMYM, and the episode was talking about Barney fell for a girl named Nora. As most of the people know, he's that kinda guy that isn't into relationship or commitment, while Nora's just the opposite. Barney knew himself very well that he's willing to give up on Nora. I almost cry at the last scene. I still think it doesn't make any sense. If he likes her, why don't he just confess? If things doesn't work well, at least you live with no regret.

The truth is, how many times in our life that we gave up on someone or something just because we afraid on losing it? I never. But I did give up on some guys, because I knew that we don't stand any chance. After watching this episode, I start to think that I'm a total stupid. Who is the one to decide whether we stand a chance or not? Its up to no one to decide unless you'd really given a try. For those who'd pass, stay with past. The next time I met someone that I really had feelings with, I'm gonna give my best shot, because I don't want to fill my heart with more regrets.

This piece, you'll regret if you miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment