Friday 13 January 2012

Nothing to lose

There's a guy that I've been seeing since my secondary (aka high school, we don't have junior and senior high) and we hadn't seen each after since I left the school before him. He was 2 years younger. By that time I was really crazy about him, and things between us were really pure and innocent. We didn't make out like teens nowadays do, the most we got is a kiss at the face. And as many other relationships, we get into our respective hard times and we started not to chat, and this soon leaded to the end between us. Funny thing is, even we're still seeing each other in school, there's no awkwardness between us. Then I left the school, and we had not met for 2 years. Few days ago(Wednesday,11/1/2012), I bumped into him at a mall. Well he grew taller, and he 's now way hotter than he used to be, but he doesn't attract me like he was back to that time. I'm the kinda guy that don't believe in love at 1st sight, and I'm still not. Today, I actually missed him, and I start thinking that it might works out. Anyway he said he wanted to hang out some other time, and I wasn't so sure if he really means it. But I'll wait for his call alright, after all there's nothing to lose for meeting him, as it's either we'll be together again, or we can just be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment