Monday 2 January 2012

zombie apocalypse. AGAIN

I don't know why, but I always caught in some very weird dreams. Its not that they were nightmares, well they were more like action movies to me. It happened to me again yesterday, when I was in my dream and suddenly a lot of zombies and ammo appeared LOL. The next thing I realized, I'm holding a smoke grenade and fighting back with guns. ( Does the smoke screen blinded the zombies, well IDK ) Sad to say that I've gotten used to it and I even know how to use all those weapons. (most likely) Is it a dream that readies me for an exact zombie apocalypse? If its so, I could say I really am. Anyway the whole zombie apocalypse thing had inspired me to post the photos below :D

Supa hot ! :D

When he's emo :((

What a cute face OMFG!


Guys get extra hot when they were smiling :))

I believe everyone know this guy as he appeared in LadyGaga's Born This Way. Most people find him weird, but I really think he's hot. Awww meeting him had became one of my new year resolutions ~


HANDS OFF HIM YOU BITCHES!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment