Monday 16 January 2012

Hooked

I was watching How I Met Your Mother and that episode was talking how the 5 characters which are Ted, Marshall, Lily, Robin and The Awesome Barney hook someone, and got hooked by someone. The hook is not  action of getting people to run a relationship with you, but to get people to fell for you and willing to do anything to have you around, without giving them commitments. I never thought that I've hooked anyone, until i watched this episode, and I gave a deep thought on the past me. I did hooked somebody, and it's not just once.

The time is when I was in secondary, and I'm so not attractive by that time, even now, but I have some sort of charm that attracted some guys, guys that really willing to spent times and moneys to have me stayed around them. Of course I didn't bother to look at them, but they were like bees, buzzing around and they did weird things to get my attentions. And after a while I did went out with one of them and had him to pay for bills ( cheap ones, I wouldn't want to spend too much of his money, seriously ) But I only taken him as a friend. At the end we didn't work out, but we're still keeping in touch. I never felt guilty about this whole thing until that episode of HIMYM really snapped me out of it. It was terrible to do such things on people. I've no idea how far my action had hurt him and I really want to make things up for him now. How should I start my conversation with him? Or is he really okay for being hooked? Or he'd forgetten the whole thing and I don't have to bring this up again?

p/s: And just now, I remembered more evil things that I've done to other people, and I'll be posting about it if I have the chance. Long story short, I am a terrible man.

No comments:

Post a Comment