Wednesday 4 January 2012

Starry, yet EMPTY

Is it a day to remember? I'm not sure. Lot of things happened yesterday. I got a job. I 419ed. I called him. I ate supper. I spent a month doing nothing, yet I spent yesterday like there's no tomorrow. But the emptiness keeps rushing in. Why is this happening to me? I really wanted to meet SJ today, I wanted to tell him the truth. There are lots of things that I've been hiding from people around me, and guilt just wont leave me alone. I know its not something that I should guilty with, but I really cares about them. Anyway when I got home, I looked at the sky, as usual. Its a very rare occasion to be able to see the stars in cities, and its even rare for a tropical rain forest country by this season. Are they trying to tell me something? I believed they were trying to give me some moral support. What can I say? Stars know me better than anyone else did. Well I'm a little bit blur and confused right now, so the whole things is like my mind, messy. Apologies for the bad constructions and if you are reading this, look out from your window and talk to the stars. You'd never know what they can do. At least they filled up my emptiness. Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment