Thursday 26 January 2012

Disappointed? I'm still glad.

I have an uncle, he's single, charming, it makes people curious why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Well from my logic, of course the 1st thought in my mind is he's gay. I never put deep thought in it when I was young because by that time I never doubt my sexuality, but few years ago I had accepted myself and I thought hey, I haven't see him for quite a while, why don't we hang out and he can intro me with people in the circle. Sadly I couldn't find a chance to meet him. Anyway after a few years, I finally got a chance to see him, and I ended up disappointed. You know? After all these years, my gaydar had developed into something stronger than women's sixth sense. By first glimpse, I can tell that he'd stop seeing anyone. I'm pretty sure that he wanted to stop getting into relationships and die alone. After I confronted my parents, I found out that he's now a devout believer, a Buddhist. I'm happy to see him again, seeing him changed into a very cheerful and positive guy ( he was a drug addict back then )  Although I'm still disappointed bout cant meet any PLU, I'm still glad that he's life got back on track and he has a happy life. God bless him and everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment