Sunday 8 January 2012

Kiss under the moon

I know I've just posted about starry night few days ago but seriously I LOVE starring at the night skies, alot! Especially at a full moon like today, that kinda feeling keeps rushing. Oh God I need a soul mate, badly. I know, I'm too young for something serious, and I did'n even get myself a proper date yet. But being a People Like Us, we usually have those fantasies, you know, small little things like cuddle at each other, whisper under the moon, brunch and lot of sissy and girly things. The world is realistic, so do The Circle, and I perfectly understands that I'm one of the lousy baits that not even dolly fish would bite. How good if I were born as a net. :( I would not need to suffer that much, I would not need to go through my crappy childhood, adolescent and very early stage of adulthood. I know there's no one I can blame, and there's no one and nothing that I should blame on. I'll just go for a plastic surgery and turn myself from a rusty yucky bait into a gigantic-super-strengthen-fiber fishing net. And I wont change my personality as those are things that made me delightful and charming. (Am I?) Anyway, at this moment, there's nothing I can do about it except waiting patiently and make a lot money for my "Turn myself into a Gigantic-super-strengthen-fiber Fishing Net Fund" or The TCFNF, and starring at the moon of a wonderful night, with my imaginary soul mates and admirers. Less than 3.
Seriously, I've tried to look for photo of guys kissing under the moon, but all of them must be, you know, busy. At least they are kissing, at night, and not on bed yet. :)
And I think they kissed under the moon alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment